Friday, February 27, 2009

Day Twenty Six - All Quiet On The Western Front

It's been a relaxed week or so lately. I haven't been up to much since I already checked out most of the sights that I was interested in. I think I visited most of the major museums, saw Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge, and also wandered some of the more interesting neighborhoods here in London. A pretty good list I would say. I've been enjoying taking it easy after all that.

I have two CS hosts lined up for Belgium. So my entire time in Belgium is already organized, accommodation wise. That is a very good feeling, knowing I don't have to worry about getting a place to stay. I'm also eager to meet my hosts and spend some time hanging out with them.

After Belgium I'm not sure where to go next. I'm thinking maybe Switzerland but I can't decide. I could also do some of eastern France. I just want to make sure I keep heading south towards Rome. Anyone have any suggestions to help an indecisive traveler out?

I'll leave you with some of my most recent photos. Big Ben isn't as big as I imagined him to be but is still probably the most impressive clock I've laid eyes on. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been.