Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day Sixty - Anniversary!

Today marks two months that I have been abroad. It sure doesn't feel that way. Also, looking ahead at the next four months still sounds crazy to me. It's a weird feeling that even after all this time I'm not even halfway done with my trip.

I feel really disconnected with everything back home lately. That I'm sure is due to my lack of a good internet connection for the last few weeks coupled with my activity with Ezra. We have rarely spent more than three days in any city. I tried to get back into writing the other night, I even wrote quite a long post. But I just couldn't finish it, I didn't have the drive. Maybe I need to get back into the habit. I do have many stories to tell!

I also bought a mobile today! Very exciting because this should make my life much easier to meet up with people and make arrangements at hostels. It's a little expensive, thirty Euros for the phone and then I bought a ten Euro prepaid card, but it should be worth it.

Too tired to write more, maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been.